If human and physical infrastructures are improved then advancement in other sectors will be unlocked to promote increased private sector investment, productivity, jobs, and increased income levels.
- Inadequate public financing
- Lacking sufficient:
- Electricity for private sector investment,
- Roads for access to markets,
- Water for production for
- Expertise for infrastructure planning
- Inadequate private financing
- Expand water for production approaches
- Improve rural electrification and renewable energy for households and production
- Infrastructure for education and health is improved
- Infrastructure for transport and communication is improved
- Reservoirs, rainwater harvesting, valley tanks, treadle pumps, etc.
- Rural electrification programs & solar for households
- Rehabilitate health & education facilities
- Assess roads & communication for strategy upgrades